The GG25L includes the hardware functions required to implement a low-cost gas gauge for battery monitoring. The GG25L uses current sensing, Coulomb counting and accurate measurements of the battery voltage to estimate the state-of-charge (SOC) of the battery. An internal temperature sensor simplifies implementation of temperature compensation.
An alarm output signals a low SOC condition and can also indicate low battery voltage. The alarm threshold levels are programmable.
The GG25L offers advanced features to ensure high performance gas gauging in all application conditions.
- OptimGaugeTM algorithm
- 0.25% accuracy battery voltage monitoring
- Coulomb counter and voltage-mode gas gauge operations
- Robust initial open-circuit-voltage (OCV) measurement at power up with debounce delay
- Low battery level alarm output with programmable thresholds
- Internal temperature sensor
- Battery swap detection
- Low power: 45 μA in power-saving mode, 2 μA max in standby mode
- 1.4 x 2.0 mm 10-bump CSP package
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||インダストリアル||Ecopack3|| |
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||インダストリアル||Ecopack3|
Package:Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch
Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.