The L6375D is a monolithic intelligent power switch in multipower BCD technology to drive inductive, capacitive or resistive loads with controlled output voltage slew rate and short-circuit protection. An internal clamping diode enables the fast demagnetization of inductive loads. Diagnostic for CPU feedback and extensive use of electrical protections make this device robust and suitable for industrial automation applications.
- 0.5 A output current
- 8 to 35 V supply voltage range
- Internal current limit
- Non-dissipative short-circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
- Internal negative voltage clamping for fast demagnetization
- Differential inputs with large common mode range and threshold hysteresis
- Open load detection
- Two diagnostic outputs
- Open ground protection
- Output status LED driver
- Immunity against burst transient (IEC 61000-4-4)
- ESD protection (human body model ±2 kV)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.