The L6395 is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD™ “offline” technology. It is a single-chip high and low-side gate driver for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for the easy interfacing microcontroller/DSP.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Driver current capability:
- 290 mA source
- 430 mA sink
- Switching times 75/35 ns rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Effective fault protection
- Flexible, easy and fast design
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.