Intended for analog and digital satellite receivers, the LNBH23L is a monolithic voltage regulator and interface IC, assembled in QFN32 5 x 5 specifically designed to provide the 13 / 18 V power supply and the 22 kHz tone signalling to the LNB down-converter in the antenna dish or to the multi-switch box. In this application field, it offers a complete solution with extremely low component count, low power dissipation together with simple design and I²C standard interfacing.
- Complete interface between LNB and I²C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- Compliant with main satellite receivers output voltage specification
- Auxiliary modulation input (EXTM pin) facilitates DiSEqC™ 1.X encoding
- Accurate built-in 22 kHz tone generator suits widely accepted standards
- Low-drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power NMOS allow low power losses
- Overload and over-temperature internal protections with I²C diagnostic bits
- LNB short circuit dynamic protection
- ± 4 kV ESD tolerant on output power pins
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.