Intended for analog and digital DUAL satellite receivers/Sat-TV, Sat-PC cards, the LNBH26L is a monolithic voltage regulator and interface IC, assembled in QFN24 (4x4) specifically designed to provide the 13 / 18 V power supply and the 22 kHz tone signalling to the LNB down-converter in the antenna dishes or to the multi-switch box. In this application field, it offers a complete solution for dual tuner satellite receivers with an extremely low component count and low power dissipation together with simple design and I²C standard interfacing.
- Complete interface between LNB and I²C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- Compliant with main satellite receiver output voltage specification (8 programmable levels)
- Accurate built-in 22 kHz tone generator suits widely accepted standards
- 22 kHz tone waveform integrity guaranteed also at no load condition
- Low-drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS allowing low power losses
- Overload and overtemperature internal protection with I²C diagnostic bits
- LNB short-circuit dynamic protection
- +/- 4 kV ESD tolerant on output power pins
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.