The STCH02 is a PWM quasi resonant controller specifically designed for ultra-low standby power supplies.
The built-in HV start-up cell with zero power consumption, the fully integrated blocks for primary side constant current output regulation and the advanced power management make this IC the best choice to build a high efficiency and ultra-low standby consumption power supply, with high overall and excellent dynamic performances.
- Advanced power management for ultra-low standby power consumptions (under 10 mW at 230 Vac)
- Fully integrated primary side constant current output regulation (CC)
- 650 V embedded HV start-up circuit with zero power consumption.
- Quasi resonant (QR) zero voltage switching (ZVS) operation
- Automatic self-supply
- Accurate and adjustable output OVP with autorestart after fault
- Input voltage feedforward compensation for mains-independent CC regulation
- Intelligent frequency jitter for EMI suppression
- SO-8 package
Recommended for you
ホーム / ビル / シティ･オートメーション
電源 & コンバータ
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.