The STOD32A is a triple DC-DC converter for AMOLED display panels. It integrates 300 mA step-up and inverting DC-DC converters plus auxiliary step-up converter. This device is particularly suitable for battery-operated products, in which the major concern is overall system efficiency. Output voltages can be programmed by a dedicated pin, which implements SWIRE protocol. Soft-start with controlled inrush current limit, thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection are integrated functions of the device.
- Operating input voltage range from 2.5 V to 4.5 V
- 300 mA output current for step-up and inverting converters (V
- 55 mA output current for an auxiliary step-up converter (V
- 4.6 V positive step-up converter
- Programmable negative voltage from - 0.8 V to - 4.8 V default -4.0 V
- Auxiliary step-up converter positive voltage programmable step from 5.8 V to 7.9 V default 7.6 V
- Soft-start with inrush current protection
- Overtemperature protection
- True-shutdown mode
- Short-circuit protection
- Package QFN16 (3.0x3.0 mm), 0.5 mm pitch
Recommended for you
|VFQFPN 16L 3X3X0.55||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.