The STRG06 is a high performance digital controller featuring the innovative and patented ST RVCOT™ control loop that allows to implement a high efficiency DC-DC converter in single stage conversion directly from the 60 V bus.
In combination with the STRG02 and STRG04, the device is able to implement a scalable power supply with output power ranging from 50 W up to > 300 W featuring auto cell shedding and PFM to optimize the overall efficiency maintaining a > 90% baseline over the whole current range without compromising the load transient and DVID response.
The STRG06 device can be fully configured through the PMBus™ to minimize the external component count. A full set of telemetry is provided including the BBR, CFP and primary / secondary side telemetry.
The device assures fast and independent protection against the positive and negative OC (per cells), over/undervoltage and FB disconnection.
The STRG06 is available in a VFQFPN68, 8 x 8 mm package with an exposed pad.
- High performance resonant digital control loop RVCOT™
- Drives up to 6 cells with STRG02 and STRG04, from 50 W up to > 300 W
- Compliant with Intel VR12.5™ and VR13 protocol
- Fully configurable through PMBus™ Rev1.2
- Telemetry for primary and secondary
- Full IC configuration / management
- Voltage positioning
- Advanced power management
- Auto cell shedding with PFM
- Low power 1.8 V logic
- Programmable protections
- OV / UV and FB disconnection
- Pos/neg OC per cell
- Current sharing error
- Black box recorder (BBR)
- Catastrophic fault precursor (CFP)
- Embedded non-volatile memory (NVM)
- Primary μC interface for telemetry (PuC)
- Single-wire synchronous rectifier drive
- RST and EN1V8 for low power mode
- VFQFPN68, 8 x 8 mm package
電源 & コンバータ
|QFN 68 8x8x1.0||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.