The TS432 is an adjustable low power shunt voltage reference providing an output voltage from 1.24 V to 10 V over the industrial temperature range (-40° C to +85° C). Available in SOT23-3 surface mount package, it can be designed in applications where space saving is critical.
The low operating current is also a key advantage for power restricted designs. In addition, the TS432 is very stable and can be used in a broad range of application conditions.
- 100 ppm/°C temperature coefficient
- 1.24 V typical output voltage
- High precision at 25° C:
+/- 1% +/- 0.5%
- Ultra low operating current: 60 µA maximum at 25° C
- Industrial temperature range: -40° C to +85° C
- High stability when used with capacitive loads
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.