The TS834 is a voltage supervisor providing two different outputs (one active low and one active high) with an integrated timer that can be disabled.
It incorporates a high stability bandgap voltage reference and a comparator with open drain output.
The threshold voltage is set at 4.33V by internal thermally matched resistors.
The comparator exhibits a 20µs response (with 10mV overdrive).
An internal hysteresis of 100mV increases the comparator noise margin and prevents false reset operation.
- 100mV internal hysteresis
- Fast response time: 20µs for a 10mV overdrive
- Open drain output with
- Guaranteed reset operation down to 1.5V
- Ultra low power consumption:
12µA max. VCC = 5V\t
- Reset timer with disable function
- Both active high and active low outputs
- 4.33V typ. threshold voltage
- Vol = 450mV typ. Iol = 8mA & VCC = 4V
- Precision reset threshold (guaranteed over temperature)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.