The ACS102-6T belongs to the AC line switch family. This high performance switch can control a load of up to 0.2A.
The ACS102-6T switch includes an overvoltage crowbar structure to absorb the overvoltage energy, and a gate level shifter driver to separate the digital controller from the main switch. It is triggered with a negative gate current flowing out of the gate pin.
- Needs no external protection snubber or varistor
- Enables equipment to meet IEC 61000-4-5
- Reduces component count by up to 80%
- Interfaces directly with the microcontroller
- Common package tab connection supports connection of several alternating current switches (ACS) on the same cooling pad
- Integrated structure based on ASD technology
- Overvoltage protection by crowbar technology
- High noise immunity - static dV/dt > 300 V/μs
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.