Available in through-hole fullpack package, the T1210T-8FP Triac can be used for the on/off or phase angle control function in general purpose AC switching. This device can be directly driven by a microcontroller thanks to its 10 mA gate current requirement. Provide UL certified insulation rated at 2000 VRMS.
- Three triggering quadrants Triac
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Complies with UL insulation safety standards (File ref: E81734)
- High performance Triac:
- High Tj family
- High dI/dt family
- High dV/dt family
- Insulated package TO-220FPAB:
- Insulated voltage: 2000 VRMS
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.