On-demand Webinar: Simplifying the creation of stunning GUIs on STM32 MCUs and MPUs
Brilliant graphical user interfaces (GUIs) with striking graphics and smart effects is what users expect. Fortunately, GUI development on a professional level can be simplified.
During this one-hour webinar, you will learn how to build a strong user interface for your next design using Embedded Wizard to implement GUIs quickly and effortlessly on STM32 MCUs and MPUs for an improved user experience.
Embedded Wizard, by TARA Systems, is part of ST's Partner Program and is specialized in embedded GUI technology that enables to create platform-independent and high-performance graphical user interfaces. Know more
You will learn
- How Embedded Wizard can accelerate the GUI development experience
- How Embedded Wizard can help you implement a marvelous GUI, scaling from a resource-constrained microcontroller up to a powerful microprocessor
- How an Embedded Wizard powered GUI can be easily deployed to both STM32H7B3 MCUs and STM32MP1 MPUs
- Introduction to Embedded Wizard, TARA Systems' embedded GUI technology
- Simplified GUI development: overview of the benefits of using Embedded Wizard for enhanced GUIs for STM32MP1 and STM32H7B3 based applications
- Downloading resources and getting started with Embedded Wizard
- Creating your own UI for an improved user experience
There is a Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers answered questions from the floor.
Manuel MELIC has been working for Embedded Wizard since 2005. As a member of TARA Systems management board and Software Engineer, Manuel is Embedded Wizard’s Product Manager, and is co-responsible for Research & Development projects. He is an experienced speaker and enjoys holding tech trainings, both on- and offline.
Sami GUIZANI is senior Product Marketing Manager responsible for Graphics and Audio verticals across STM32 portfolio, based in Grenoble, France. He started his career as a system design engineer specialized in ST’s connectivity products, and then moved to a software engineering position at ST-Ericsson, focusing on mobile platform products. Sami was awarded his master’s degree in engineering from INPG institute and his MBA from the IAE institute, both in Grenoble.