The high quality design of this diode has produced a device with consistently reproducible characteristics and intrinsic ruggedness. These characteristics make it ideal for heavy duty applications that demand long term reliability like automotive applications.
Thanks to its ultra-low conduction losses, the STBR3012-Y is especially suitable for use as input bridge diode in battery chargers.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Ultra low conduction losses
- Ultra-low reverse losses
- High junction temperature capability (+175 °C)
- VRRM guaranteed from -40 to +175 °C
- D²PAK HV creepage distance (anode to cathode) = 5.38 mm min. (with top coating)
- PPAP capable
- ECOPACK®2 compliant (DO-247)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.