IO-Link, the new bi-directional, digital, point-to-point com-munication standard (IEC 61131-9) offers now a standardized mapping of advanced sensor and actuator features into the automation tool environment.
Our IO-Link master software stack allows automation sys-tem and machine tool providers an easy way to integrate state-of-the-art IO-Link technology into their products.
- Complies to latest IO-Link communication specification
- Multi-port support. The number of ports only limited by hardware resources.
- Cycle times: 0,4ms @ 230,4 kBaud
- 2,3ms @ 38,4 kBaud
- 18ms @ 4,8 kBaud
- Footprint: RAM: ~8kByte + 2kByte/Port +
- ~2kB for every OS-Task
- (3 tasks are currently used)
- Flash: ~30kB Stack
- ~2kB OS
- System load max. 20MHz/Port (COM3-speed)
- Software interface via shared parameters
- Control and test API
The IO-Link master firmware library provides full access to all features and services defined in the IO-Link Communication Specification V1.1. The stack supports all the important features like ISDU, Interleaved Mode and diagnostics handling with event details. FreeRTOS is used, support for other RTOS via abstraction layer.
- Development license including IO-Link Master stack source code
- Manufacturing license
- Documentation with installation manual and hardware adaptation description
- API user guide
- Demo application
- Compiler & linker example setups
- IO-Link configuration tool (PC) with IODD interpreter
License type: License
License short description: Limited to product category