The LMV82x and LMV82xA series of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers offer low voltage operation with rail-to-rail output swing. They outperform the industry standard LMV321, especially with regard to the gain bandwidth
product (5.5 MHz). The LMV821, LMV822 and LMV824 are offered with standard pinouts.
The LMV820, LMV823, and LMV825 include a power-saving shutdown feature that reduces the supply current to a maximum of 50 nA at 25 °C.
The wide temperature range, high ESD tolerance, and automotive grade qualification make them particularly suitable for use in harsh automotive applications.
- Low power consumption: 400 μA max at 5 V
- Low power shutdown mode: 50 nA max
- Low offset voltage: 0.8 mV max at 25°C
- Tiny packages
- Extended temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Low supply voltage: 2.5 V - 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 5.5 MHz
- Automotive qualification
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits