The TS185x (single, dual and quad) is operational amplifier able to operate with voltages as low as 1.8V. They feature both input and output rail-to-rail (1.71 @ VCC= 1.8V, RL= 2k
), 120µA consumption urrent and 480kHz gain bandwidth product.
With a such low consumption and a sufficient GBP for many applications, this op-amp is very well-suited for any kind of battery-supplied and portable equipment applications.
The TS1851 is housed in the space-saving 5-pin SOT23-5 package which simplifies the board design (outside dimensions are 2.8mm x 2.9mm).
- ESD tolerance (2kV)
- High unity gain stability (able to drive 500pF)
- Available in SOT23-5 micropackage
- Operates at VCC= 1.8V to 6V
- Extended Vicm (VDD- 0.2V to VCC+ 0.2V)
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product (480kHz)
- Latch-up immunity
- Low supply current (120µA)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.