The TSV622, TSV622A, TSV623, TSV623A, TSV624, TSV624A, TSV625, and TSV625A dual and quad operational amplifiers offer low voltage, low power operation, and rail-to-rail input and output.
The TSV62x/TSV62xA series feature an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, offering a 420 kHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 29 μA at 5 V supply voltage.
These op-amps are unity gain stable for capacitive loads up to 100 pF. They also feature an ultra-low input bias current and low input offset voltage. TSV623 (dual) and TSV625 (quad) have two shutdown pins to reduce power consumption.
These features make the TSV62x/TSV62xA family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, and active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low power consumption: 29 μA typ, 36 μA max
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 – 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 420 kHz typ
- Unity gain stable on 100 pF capacitor
- Low power shutdown mode: 5 nA typ
- Good accuracy: 800 μV max (A version)
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.