The TDA7491LP is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for LCD TVs and monitors.
Thanks to the high efficiency and exposed-pad-down (EPD) package no separate heatsink is required.
Furthermore, the filterless operation allows a reduction in the external component count.
The TDA7491LP is pin-to-pin compatible with the TDA7491P and TDA7491HV.
- 5 W + 5 W continuous output power:RL= 8 Ω, THD = 10% at VCC = 9 V
- 5 W + 5 W continuous output power:RL= 4 Ω, THD = 10% at VCC = 6.6 V
- Wide range single supply operation (5 V - 14 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 20 dB, 26 dB, 30 dB and 32 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Filterless operation
- No ‘pop’ at turn-on/off
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.