The L9370 targets the specific application of electric parking braking, suitable for system configuration in cable-puller or Motor Gear Unit (MGU).
The cores are two H-bridge driver stages to drive 8 external FETs for the rear wheels brakes actuators. The stages are fully driven and configurable via SPI, also in PWM control mode and protected against overcurrent, with drain-source and gate-source voltages monitoring.
A synchronized motor voltages and currents acquisition, is performed via full differential amplifiers with programmable and precise gain and low offset and 10 ADC sigma-delta modulators.
Two configurable HS/LS stages are present with programmable output voltage to drive LED arrays, with feedforward regulation.
2 Motor Speed Sensor interfaces (MSS) are available to acquire position feedback from brake actuators (shared with Lamp driver stage and GPIO).
The set of the interfaces is completed by 4 GPIO (General Purpose I/O) pins and a button interface allows to manage specific customer requirements from Electronic parking braking (EPB) button console both in Normal and Sleep Mode.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Functional safety concept for ISO26262 compliance
- 4 High-side and Low-side gate pre-drivers for 8 external power NFETs
- Overcurrent protection with programmable thresholds
- Programmable and NFET independent thresholds for VDS monitoring
- 10 integrated Fully differential amplifiers with low offset, very precise gain, and self-test
- 10 separate ADC channels for digital processing of motor current and voltage measurement
- 32-bits - 10 MHz SPI with CRC for internal setting, self-test and diagnostics
- Full drive of external power NFETs down to 5.5 V battery input voltage
- Monitoring on Main power supply and continuous BIST for internal regulators
- Double Bandgap reference
- 4 General Purpose I/O stages (GPIO)
- Button Interface (9 configurable I/O pins) for monitoring and diagnostics in Normal and Sleep Mode.
- 2 Motor Speed Sensors (MSS) interfaces to acquire speed information feedbacks via external Hall sensors.
- System wake-up in Sleep Mode
- Watchdog (configurable via SPI)
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||Automotive||Ecopack2|| |
Package:LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade