The L9949 is a microprocessor controlled power interface for automotive applications. It is realized in multipower BCD60III technology. Up to three DC motors and one grounded resistive load can be driven with its three half bridges, one full bridge and one highside driver power outputs. The integrated standard serial peripheral interface (SPI) controls all operation modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance). All diagnostic informations are available via the SPI.
- OVERLOAD DIAGNOSTIC FOR ALL OUTPUTS
- OPEN LOAD DIAGNOSTIC FOR ALL OUTPUTS
- CURRENT MONITOR OUTPUT FOR FULL BRIDGE AND HIGHSIDE DRIVER
- ALL OUTPUTS SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTED
- ONE FULL BRIDGE FOR 6A LOAD (ron = 150m
- ONE HIGHSIDE DRIVER FOR 6A LOAD (ron = 100m
- THREE HALF BRIDGES FOR 1.6A LOAD (ron = 800m
- SERIAL PERIPHERAL INTERFACE (SPI) TO MICROCONTROLLER
- ALL OUTPUTS OVER TEMPERATURE PROTECTED
- VERY LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION IN STANDBY MODE (I S< 6µA, typ. Tj≤85°C)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.