The L9953LXP is a microcontroller driven multifunctional door actuator driver for automotive applications. Up to three DC motors and three grounded resistive loads can be driven with five half bridges and three highside drivers. The integrated standard serial peripheral interface (SPI) controls all operation modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance). All diagnostic informations are available via SPI.
- Open-load diagnostic for all outputs
- All outputs over temperature protected
- Separated half bridges for door lock motor
- Overload diagnostic for all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
- PWM control of all outputs
- All outputs short circuit protected
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS < 6μA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- Three half bridges for 0.75A loads (RDSon=1600mΩ)
- One full bridge for 6A load (Ron=150mΩ)
- Two configurable high side driver for up to 1.5A load (RDSon=500mΩ) or 0.35A load (Ron=1800mΩ)
- Programmable soft start function to drive loads with higher inrush currents (i.e. current >6A, >1.5A)
- Current monitor output for highside OUT1, OUT4, OUT5 and OUT8
- One highside driver for 6A load (Ron=100mΩ)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.