The L99CL01XP is designed to provide a cost effective solution for exterior and interior automotive lighting applications with LEDs.
- Octal fully protected high-side switches with programmable overcurrent threshold and RDSON
- Split supply for flexible application assignment (6 V to 24V)
- SPI communication interface with daisy chain capability
- Digital diagnosis individually for each switch
- Analogue current sense output with SPI programmable multiplexer
- Integrated synchronous PWM module with programmable phase shift, pulse skipping feature and quick access via direct drive pins
- Improved EMC behavior by phase shift control and output edge shaping
- Limp home function with 6 independent direct drive pins
- Integrated fail mode handling
- Ultra low power mode (< 5μA max at 25°C)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.