The L99PM60J is a power management system IC that features one low-drop regulator, a direct drive for high-side drivers, and a LIN 2.1 compliant SAE J2602 transceiver.
The integrated standard serial peripheral interface (SPI) controls all L99PM60J operation modes and provides driver diagnostic functions.
- One 5 V low-drop voltage regulators (100 mA, continuous mode)
- No electrolytic capacitor required on regulator output (only 220 nF ceramic typ.)
- Ultra-low quiescent current in VBAT-standby(7 μA) and V1-standby (45 μA)
- Window watchdog and advanced fail-safe functionality
- Configurable fail-safe output
- Programmable reset threshold (4.6 V; 3.5 V)
- VSmonitoring / temperature measurement
- LIN 2.1 compliant (SAE J2602 compatible) transceiver
- High-speed LIN Flash mode up to 100 Kbit/s
- ST SPI interface for mode control and diagnostics
- 2 high-side drivers, e.g. LED or HALL (RDSon,typ= 7 Ω)
- 2 low-side drivers (RDSon,typ= 2 Ω)
- Outputs are short-circuit protected
- Direct drive feature for high sides
- Temperature warning and thermal shutdown
Recommended for you
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.