The HCF4070 is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in metal oxide semiconductor technology available in an SO14 package.
The HCF4070 contains four independent exclusive OR gates. This device provides the system designer with a means for direct implementation of the exclusive OR gate for applications such as logical comparators, adders/subtractors, parity generators and checkers.
- Medium-speed operation tPHL= tPLH= 70 ns (typ) at CL= 50 pF and VDD= 10 V
- Quiescent current specified up to 20 V
- 5 V, 10 V and 15 V parametric ratings
- Input leakage current II= 100 nA (max) at VDD= 18 V, TA= 25 °C
- 100% tested for quiescent current
- ESD performance
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
- CDM: 1 kV
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.