The M4Txx-BR12SH SNAPHAT®top is a detachable lithium power source for ST’s serial real-time clock and non-volatile TIMEKEEPER®surface-mount SOIC package (28- and 44-pin).
The SNAPHAT top contains both the battery and crystal and is designed to be “snapped on” after the SOIC is surface mounted on the PC board. Thus the two-piece solution prevents the battery and crystal from being exposed to the high temperatures of the surface-mount process.
- Provides battery backup power for serial real-time clock, non-volatile TIMEKEEPER®and supervisor devices in the 28- or 44-pin SNAPHAT®SOIC package
- Removable battery avoids heat associated with surface-mount process
- Snaps directly onto surface-mounted SNAPHAT SOIC
- Choice of battery capacities
- M4T28-BR12SH = 48 mAh
- M4T32-BR12SH = 120 mAh
- Keyed insertion to ensure proper assembly
- Removable for replacement and proper disposal
- Pb-free package
- Available in Ecopack®packages, tubes
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.