ST's STiH407 and STiH410 system-on-chips, belonging to its new 'Monaco' family, provide economical yet full-featured solutions for multi-HD IP set-top boxes, and server / connected client applications. These SoCs support integrated broadcast and broadband services, combined with the latest set-top box middleware and broadband software solutions.
ST's Faroudja®transcode engine provides best-in-class transcoding capabilities for multi-screen streaming across consumer and handheld devices. This allows operators to optimize network bandwidth, while offering an excellent quality of service throughout the home.
The STiH410 supports HEVC decoding, and therefore permits IP service providers a means of offering HD content to a greater number of customers.
- Dual core SMP ARM®applications CPU delivering 7500 DMIPS, plus a quad-core GPU for true 3D graphics
- Versatile full HD video decoding (including HEVC for the STiH410), combined with Faroudja®video processing technology
- Faroudja®video transcoding engine
- Advanced security supporting concurrent conditional access and DRM, to protect premium broadcast content
- Wide connectivity, including USB 3.0, PCI-e, SATA and Gigabit Ethernet
- Dedicated interfaces to a range of companion front-end solutions, including MoCA 2.0, DOCSIS 3.0, satellite and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- 28 nm process technology chip
EDAシンボル / フットプリント / 3Dモデル
STMicroelectronics - STiH410