These 150 V power Schottky rectifiers are suited for switch mode power supplies on up to 24 V rails and high frequency converters.
Packaged in SMA, this device is intended for use in automotive applications where low drop forward voltage is required to reduce power dissipation.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Negligible switching losses
- Low forward voltage drop for higher efficiency and extended battery life
- Low thermal resistance
- Surface mount miniature package
- Avalanche capability specified
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.