FP-AUD-BVLINKWB1 is an STM32Cube function pack that performs full-duplex voice streaming or stereo music streaming over BLE using the advanced Opus compression algorithm.
The application runs on P-NUCLEO-WB55 and includes drivers and middleware for BLE and digital MEMS microphones. It also includes the complete Opus audio codec (v 1.3) as third-party middleware.
The peripheral module can also stream audio at 16 kHz to a mobile device running the STBLESensor app, or receive stereo music at 48 kHz from the Android app.
The software with the suggested combination of STM32WB and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop wireless audio communication systems for smart home or wearable applications.
The Opus algorithm provides the flexibility to achieve high audio quality even at low bitrates, and the STM32WB has the low power capabilities to allow the development of applications featuring very low consumption.
- Complete firmware to implement full-duplex communication or stereo music streaming over Bluetooth 5.0 using Opus codec for both encoding and decoding
- A BlueVoiceOPUS customized profile for audio over BLE, including an easy-to-use set of APIs to exploit advanced Opus functionality (source code available)
- Third-party Opus v1.3 (downloadable from https://www.opus-codec.org) middleware: an open, royalty-free and highly versatile audio codec that is standardized by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) as RFC 6716
- Digital audio signal acquisition and processing
- Audio out playback through USB
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55
- Compatibility with STBLESensor app, to perform audio streaming at 16 kHz and speech-to-text or to stream stereo music at 48 kHz for device supporting BLE 4.2 or higher
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|FP-AUD-BVLINKWB1||STM32Cube function pack for STM32WB MCU featuring full-duplex audio streaming over Bluetooth 5.0 using Opus codec||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture 品名 製造元 概要 X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 ST Digital MEMS microphones expansion board based on MP34DT01-M for STM32 Nucleo.製品型番
Digital MEMS microphones expansion board based on MP34DT01-M for STM32 Nucleo.
Picture 品名 製造元 概要 X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube製品型番
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube
Picture 品名 製造元 概要 STBLESensor ST BLE sensor application for Android and iOS製品型番
BLE sensor application for Android and iOS
Picture 品名 製造元 概要 P-NUCLEO-WB55 ST Bluetooth™ 5 and 802.15.4 Nucleo Pack including USB dongle and Nucleo-68 with STM32WB55 MCUs, supports Arduino™ Uno V3 and ST morpho connectivity製品型番
Bluetooth™ 5 and 802.15.4 Nucleo Pack including USB dongle and Nucleo-68 with STM32WB55 MCUs, supports Arduino™ Uno V3 and ST morpho connectivity