FP-SNS-SMARTAG1 is an STM32Cube function pack which allows you to read the motion and environmental sensor data on your IoT node via an NFC enabled reader such as a mobile phone or a tablet. The package supports energy harvesting (enabled by NFC) and battery operated use cases.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop tracking, cold chain, medical, smart sensing, and smart home, city and building applications.
The software runs on an ultra-low power STM32L0 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Dynamic NFC tag and for the motion and environmental sensors.
You can register the NFC Sensor Tag node on the DSH-ASSETRACKING web application for asset tracking that stores and monitors on-board sensor data as well as the geolocalization of the smartphone used to read the IoT node data.
- Complete firmware to access data from an IoT node with dynamic NFC tag, environmental and motion sensors
- Ultra-low power operations, with the support of energy harvesting and battery operated use cases
- Compatible, in single-shot mode only, with the STNFCSensor application for Android/iOS for reading and displaying sensor data
- Compatible with the STAssetTracking application for Android/iOS for reading data logs from the NFC tag and for sending them to the DSH-ASSETRACKING cloud-based dashboard
- Sample implementation available for the STEVAL-SMARTAG1 evaluation board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms