FP-SNS-SMARTAG1 is an STM32Cube function pack which allows you to read the motion and environmental sensor data on your IoT node via an NFC enabled reader such as a mobile phone or a tablet. The package supports energy harvesting (enabled by NFC) and battery operated use cases.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop tracking, cold chain, medical, smart sensing, and smart home, city and building applications.
The software runs on an ultra-low power STM32L0 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Dynamic NFC tag and for the motion and environmental sensors.
You can register the NFC Sensor Tag node on the DSH-ASSETRACKING web application for asset tracking that stores and monitors on-board sensor data as well as the geolocalization of the smartphone used to read the IoT node data.
- Complete firmware to access data from an IoT node with dynamic NFC tag, environmental and motion sensors
- Ultra-low power operations, with the support of energy harvesting and battery operated use cases
- Compatible with the ST SmarTag application for Android/iOS for reading and displaying sensor data
- Compatible with the STAssetTracking application for Android/iOS for reading data logs from the NFC tag and for sending them to the DSH-ASSETRACKING cloud-based dashboard
- Sample implementation available for the STEVAL-SMARTAG1 evaluation board, and for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3) and X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-SMARTAG1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with Dynamic NFC Tag, environmental and motion sensors||3.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 ST Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC expansion board based on ST25DV04K for STM32 Nucleo
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description DSH-ASSETRACKING ST Cloud Amazon-based web application for asset trackingPart Number
Cloud Amazon-based web application for asset tracking