FP-SNS-SMARTAG1 is an STM32Cube function pack which allows you to read the motion and environmental sensor data on your IoT node via an NFC enabled reader such as a mobile phone or a tablet. The package supports energy harvesting (enabled by NFC) and battery operated use cases.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop tracking, cold chain, medical, smart sensing, and smart home, city and building applications.
The software runs on an ultra-low power STM32L0 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Dynamic NFC tag and for the motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to access data from an IoT node with dynamic NFC tag, environmental and motion sensors
- Ultra-low power operations, with the support of energy harvesting and battery operated use cases
- Compatible with the ST SmarTag application for Android/iOS for reading and displaying sensor data
- Sample implementation available for the STEVAL-SMARTAG1 evaluation board, and for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
How to use the various boot modes supported by STM32