The firmware package is designed to help you develop industrial predictive maintenance solutions based on condition monitoring.
The software runs on the STM32F469AI microcontroller and includes drivers for sensor devices HTS221, LPS22HB, ISM330DLC (support for accelerometer only), MP34DT05-A and M95M01-DF.
The package integrates complete middleware with algorithms for accelerometer data signal processing to enable monitoring of rotating equipment such as motors, pumps and fans in time and frequency domains, up to the maximum bandwidth function of the accelerometer output data rate (up to ODR/2=3.3kHz).
The package includes audio lib middleware to perform acoustic emission analysis.
You can monitor environmental, acoustic and vibration data through a terminal emulator.
The software comes with different demonstrations and applications to monitor sensor data and output algorithm results. One demonstration is based on programmable thresholds for warning and alarm conditions in the time domain and in spectral bands.
The package is IO-Link capable (IO-Link stack is not included) with a demonstration that includes communication with the STEVAL-IDP004V1 IO-Link-master-capable multi-port evaluation board.
The scenario can be further extended so that STEVAL-BFA001V1B and STEVAL-IDP004V1 data can be collected and processed to some extent in an Edge gateway consisting of an STM32MP157C-DK2 discovery kit running X-LINUX-PREDMNT software, which includes the AWS Green Grass service and gathers all the data on an official ST Dashboard tool for monitoring, alerting and control purposes.
- Set of firmware examples to build applications for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance based on 3D digital accelerometer, environmental and acoustic MEMS sensors
- Middleware including algorithms for advanced time and frequency domain signal processing for vibration analysis
- Programmable FFT size (512, 1024 or 2048 points)
- Programmable FFT averaging and overlapping
- Programmable windowing (Flat Top, Hanning, Hamming)
- Speed RMS moving average, acceleration max peak
- Middleware integrating microphone algorithms for:
- PDM to PCM
- Sound pressure
- Audio FFT
- Firmware package developed for STM32F469AI with easy portability across different MCU families
- PC data monitoring through any free terminal emulator
- Sample demonstration firmware to communicate with STEVAL-IDP004V1 IO-Link-master-capable multi-port evaluation board and dedicated PC GUI
- Special STSW-BFA1PREDMNT condition monitoring firmware configured to interact with STSW-IDP4PREDMNT and allow data upload to Cloud via STM32MP157C-DK2 gateway.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
写真 品名 製造元 概要 SL-PREDMNT-E2C ST Edge processing enabling Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance: quick start for end to end architecture based on wired Smart Sensor Nodes and Gateway製品型番
Edge processing enabling Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance: quick start for end to end architecture based on wired Smart Sensor Nodes and Gateway