The graphical user interface for the STEVAL-IME014V1B evaluation kit helps you configure the STHV1600 16-channel high voltage pulser for ultrasound imaging applications, and build specific waveforms on which to test the device.
You can use the GUI to set up environment variables like clock and pulse frequencies, as well as waveform operating modes.
- Interface to configure the STHV1600 16-channel high voltage pulser
- Waveform editor to create and save user waveforms
- Standalone software; does not need to be installed
- Configurable system clock (CLKSYS) frequency: 10 MHz, 50 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz
- Configurable pulse repetition frequency (PRF) / repetition times (µs)
- CW (Continuous wave) mode
- PW (Pulsed wave) modes:
- Single (trigger)
- Continuous (multiple triggers)
- Status register window for interrupt events
- Register setting files in text and binary format
- CMOS digital interface