The STSW-LLL004FW software package is designed to support the STEVAL-LLL004V1 75 W digitally controlled constant current LED driver.
The application firmware controls the PFC stage and the two DC-DC converters in Transition Mode. The firmware also manages the LED current according to the selected dimming level. Advanced timers and precise ADCs allow the firmware to dim the LEDs down to 0.5% of the maximum brightness level with flicker free operation for both analog and digital techniques.
The firmware continuously monitors input mains voltage for high and low cut-offs and output LED current for short circuit protection.
The firmware is based on libraries generated from STM32CubeMX on the STM32F071CB high performance 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 microcontroller.
- Firmware implementation based on the STM32F071xx line of 32-bit microcontrollers
- PI loop control of PFC section
- Hysteretic control of buck and inverse buck section
- Source code freely available with developer-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work