The STSW-LLL007FW firmware package must first be loaded onto a NUCLEO-L073RZ development board connected to the STEVAL-LLL007V1 LED driver evaluation kit.
The firmware includes several default LED pattern scripts. When you connect the NUCLEO board to a PC running the STSW-LLL007GUI graphical interface software, you can edit the scripts, or build new scripts, and then test the patterns on the LED boards directly from your PC.
You can also use the GUI to load new or edited scripts directly onto the NUCLEO development board and use the button interface to run the scripts in Standalone Mode, without PC or GUI support.
- Designed for use and evaluation on NUCLEO-L073RZ development board
- Accepts custom LED pattern scripts developed in a language similar to BASIC:
- Can be developed and controlled directly through the PC GUI
- Can be loaded onto the NUCLEO-L073RZ board and run in Standalone Mode
- The firmware comes preloaded with default scripts