The STSW-LLL007FW firmware package must first be loaded onto a NUCLEO-L073RZ development board connected to the STEVAL-LLL007V1 LED driver evaluation kit.
The firmware includes several default LED pattern scripts. When you connect the NUCLEO board to a PC running the STSW-LLL007GUI graphical interface software, you can edit the scripts, or build new scripts, and then test the patterns on the LED boards directly from your PC.
You can also use the GUI to load new or edited scripts directly onto the NUCLEO development board and use the button interface to run the scripts in Standalone Mode, without PC or GUI support.
- Designed for use and evaluation on NUCLEO-L073RZ development board
- Accepts custom LED pattern scripts developed in a language similar to BASIC:
- Can be developed and controlled directly through the PC GUI
- Can be loaded onto the NUCLEO-L073RZ board and run in Standalone Mode
- The firmware comes preloaded with default scripts
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work