This package contains source code examples to create a PC based application (Windows®) to control the RF reader by FEIG (third party).
Several functions have been developed to control the RF transceiver using either Visual Basic 6 or C/C++ language.
The main purpose is the capability to drive the FEIG readers in order to control any ISO15693 devices such as M24LR and LRI products.
- The RF transceiver board is an USB based reader by FEIG (third party).
- The software will be able to support all ISO15693 products including M24LR series.
- Inventory, read and write commands have been implemented.
- Sample application to transmit NDEF message to a NFC device.
- The USB drivers and Dll are included.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture 製品型番 製造元 概要 X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 ST Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24LR for STM32 Nucleo製品型番
Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24LR for STM32 Nucleo