This package contains all source files to compile STSW-M24LR007 firmware for the transceiver demonstration board included in the M24LR-DISCOVERY kit.
The MCU used together with CR95HF is the STM32F103, they emulate a multiprotocol transceiver.
The system called reader is built on top of STM32 standard Lib software technology.
This software must be used in combination with a PC Software application, communicating through USB. If the communication is not established, the firmware enters into an autonomous tag hunting loop, turning on a red LED every time a tag is detected.
The software is an example of CR95HF capabilities in reader mode.
- UART/SPI drivers to communicate between MCU and CR95HF.
- NFC library to build applications using CR95HF NFC reader.
- USB API to communicate with PC software application.
- Based on STM32 MCU standard library.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
写真 品名 製造元 概要 STSW-95HF001 ST PC software executable for DEMO-CR95HF-A board (UM1084)製品型番
PC software executable for DEMO-CR95HF-A board (UM1084)