This package contains all source files to compile STSW-M24LR007 firmware for the transceiver demonstration board included in the M24LR-DISCOVERY kit.
The MCU used together with CR95HF is the STM32F103, they emulate a multiprotocol transceiver.
The system called reader is built on top of STM32 standard Lib software technology.
This software must be used in combination with a PC Software application, communicating through USB. If the communication is not established, the firmware enters into an autonomous tag hunting loop, turning on a red LED every time a tag is detected.
The software is an example of CR95HF capabilities in reader mode.
- UART/SPI drivers to communicate between MCU and CR95HF.
- NFC library to build applications using CR95HF NFC reader.
- USB API to communicate with PC software application.
- Based on STM32 MCU standard library.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STSW-95HF001 ST PC software executable for DEMO-CR95HF-A board (UM1084)Part Number
PC software executable for DEMO-CR95HF-A board (UM1084)