STSW-ST25R013 provides a complete software solution to enable fast integration of NFC functionality into Linux based systems using the ST25R3916 high performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader.
This package provides a pure user space port of the RFAL (RF abstraction layer) onto the Raspberry Pi 3 Linux platform operating the XNUCLEO-NFC06A1, which contains the ST25R3916. The package also contains a sample application to detect different types of NFC tags and mobile phones supporting P2P.
STSW-ST25R013 is available for free download from www.st.com.
- Complete Linux® user space driver (RF abstraction library) to build NFC enabled applications using the ST25R3916 high performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader
- Linux host communication with the ST25R3916 through SPI
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies and higher layer protocols:
- NFC-A (ISO14443-A)
- NFC-B (ISO14443-B)
- NFC-F (FeliCa™)
- NFC-V (ISO15693)
- P2P (ISO18092)
- ISO-DEP (ISO data exchange protocol, ISO14443-4)
- NFC-DEP (NFC data exchange protocol, ISO18092)
- Proprietary technologies (Kovio, B', iClass, Calypso®, …)
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 expansion board, plugged into a Raspberry Pi® 3
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types and mobile phones supporting P2P
- Free, user-friendly license terms