The ST25 software development kit (ST25SDK) provides a rich and comprehensive library to interact with ST25 tags and dynamic tags.
It contains all the necessary classes and abstractions to help the user to develop mobile or desktop Java™ applications.
Thanks to ST25SDK.jar's API, user solutions can be brought to the market faster with low level NFC Forum/ISO commands and a tag abstraction level that supports all ST-specific features.
Addressing a wide range of applications (from mobile tag-centric to industrial / commercial multi-tag), the ST25SDK reduces development overhead and lets the user focus on the application.
The ST25SDK documentation includes code examples and reference material.
- Software library to be used in Java™ applications
- Can be run on any platform supporting JVM (Windows®, Android™, Linux® and macOS®)
- Supports the entire ST25 portfolio of NFC/RFID and dynamic tags (ISO15693, ISO14443, NFC Forum Type 4 and 5)
- Caches tag information (useful when the RF field is OFF)
- Delivered with example applications available for quick startup
- Provides reference implementations on
- FEIG Electronic MR101/102 and FEIG LR1002 readers
- ST discovery kits based on CR95HF and ST25R3911B devices