The STSW-STNRG011GUI graphical user interface is used to monitor and configure the mains parameters of the STNRG011 PFC/LLC controller.
It allows monitoring the controllore key parameters in real-time (instantaneous power, PFC mode of operation, input voltage, Vcc).
The STSW-STNRG011GUI provides also an easy and intuitive way of tuning theSTNRG011 NVM parameters (each of them listed in the GUI).
To facilitate supply designers' activity, the STSW-STNRG011GUI embeds a comprehensive wizard to calibrate the PFC parameters. The calibration can be performed automatically (assuming AC source and DC load have GPIB remote capabilities) or semi-automatically (the GUI prompts the user for actions on the instruments).
In case an optional E²P is available in the design, the STSW-STNRG011GUI is able to decode Faults and Event history messages stored in the E²P memory. It can program also the E²P memory with a firmware patch if needed.
The STSW-STNRG011GUI requires an STEVAL-PCC020V1 interface board connected to an STNRG011 controller and a PC via USB.
The GUI is compatible with WindowsXP, Windows 7/8,10. No specific third-party software is needed.
- Real time monitoring of STNRG011 PFC & LLC parameters
- Decoding of STNRG011 specific messages
- Automated or semi-automated PFC calibration
- Access to NVM parameters
- Access to Fault and Event history
- Access to optional E²P for specific patch upload
- STEVAL-PCC020V1 interface board firmware upgrade through GUI
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work