The X-CUBE-ANALOG1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on STMicroelectronics' STM32 microcontroller and is used for reading and configuring various analog functions such as instrumentation amplifier, current sensing, LED driver, photodiode/UV and window comparator operational amplifier drivers using the TSZ124, TSV734 and TSU104 devices, running on an STM32 microcontroller.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F401RE, the NUCLEO-F103RB or the NUCLEO-L053R8 when plugged into the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1 expansion board. The software comes with an example implementation to aid comprehension.
- Complete middleware to build applications such as instrumentation amplifier, current sensing (TSZ124), LED driver (TSV734), photodiode/UV and window comparator (TSU104)
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Transmit real-time voltage readings to a PC using serial communication
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Example implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1 when plugged into a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F103RB or NUCLEO-L053R8
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-ANALOG1||Multifunctional software expansion for STM32Cube||1.8.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.