The X-CUBE-GNSS1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube.
The software runs on STM32 and includes drivers for the Teseo-LIV3F global navigation satellite system (GNSS) device, middleware for the NMEA protocol support and FreeRTOS for task scheduling to ensure better asynchronous message parsing.
It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology for easy portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations for the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 expansion board, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG, or NUCLEO-L073RZ board.
The software also includes a sample application for Assisted GNSS provided by the Teseo-LIV3F GNSS device. The application is tailored for the B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT nodes.
- Complete software to build applications using Teseo-LIV3F GNSS device
- Middleware for the NMEA protocol and for Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) support
- FreeRTOS task scheduling to ensure better asynchronous message parsing
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to transmit GNSS data to a PC and for A-GNSS support
- Free, user-friendly license terms
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity