The 32F413HDISCOVERY Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the STM32F4 Series microcontrollers based on ARM® Cortex®-M4 core.
The 32F413HDISCOVERY Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F413ZHT6 microcontroller featuring 1.5 Mbytes of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- Virtual COM port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- 240x240-pixel LCD with parallel interface and touch-panel connector
- 8-Mbit PSRAM; 512K word x 16bits
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- I2S audio codec
- Jack connector for Audio line with microphone input and stereo output
- Two on-board ST-MEMS microphones
- Connector extension for up to 5-MEMS microphones.
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Connector for microSD™ card
- Integrated Wi-Fi® module 802.11 b/g/n
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- Two user LEDs: one green and one red
- Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- Four power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB FS connector
- 5 V from Arduino™ Uno V3
- USB charger
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
RoHS Compliance Grade