The 32F413HDISCOVERY Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the STM32F4 Series microcontrollers based on ARM® Cortex®-M4 core.
The 32F413HDISCOVERY Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F413ZHT6 microcontroller featuring 1.5 Mbytes of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- Virtual COM port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- 240x240-pixel LCD with parallel interface and touch-panel connector
- 8-Mbit PSRAM; 512K word x 16bits
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- I2S audio codec
- Jack connector for Audio line with microphone input and stereo output
- Two on-board ST-MEMS microphones
- Connector extension for up to 5-MEMS microphones.
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Connector for microSD™ card
- Integrated Wi-Fi® module 802.11 b/g/n
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- Two user LEDs: one green and one red
- Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- Four power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB FS connector
- 5 V from Arduino™ Uno V3
- USB charger
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.