The B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT node allows users to develop applications with direct connection to cloud servers.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing and Arm® Cortex® -M4 core-based STM32L4 Series features.
The support for Arduino Uno V3 and PMOD connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Series MCUs based on Arm® Cortex®-M4 core with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP100 package
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI (Macronix) Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 module (SPBTLE-RF)
- Sub-GHz (868 MHz or 915 MHz) low-power-programmable RF module (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915)
- 802.11 b/g/n compliant Wi-Fi® module from Inventek Systems (ISM43362-M3G-L44)
- Dynamic NFC tag based on M24SR with its printed NFC antenna
- 2 digital omnidirectional microphones (MP34DT01)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- High-performance 3-axis magnetometer (LIS3MDL)
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL)
- 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HB)
- Time-of-Flight and gesture-detection sensor (VL53L0X)
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of examples, as part of the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs, Arm® Mbed Enabled™
- Arm® Mbed™ online (see http://mbed.org)
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
This video describes the main components and features of the B-L475E-IOT board and shows a typical use of this platform as an IoT node using AWS (Amazon Web Services) to demonstrate the interactions between that node and a cloud server to build an intelligent system.
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.