The EVALSTWBC-EP is a wireless battery charger TX evaluation kit including EVALSTWBC-EP demo-board and EVALWBCDNGV1 USB-UART dongle, designed for charging devices such as smartphones or tablets where high power levels are required.
The evaluation board supports wireless battery charging of Qi-compliant devices up to 15W. It also supports proprietary fast charging modes up to 10W.
The EVALSTWBC-EP transmitter is based on the STWBC-EP and features a cost-effective half bridge topology offering external interface via UART. The EVALSTWBC-EP solution provides a complete kit, which includes demo board, its firmware, a graphical interface for debug, the schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
Tools for EVALSTWBC-EP are available on www.st.com and allow users to access runtime information such as power delivered, regulation error and protocol status. Parameters can also be adjusted with these tools
- STWBC-EP digital controller
- MP-A15 fixed frequency topology
- 15W output power
- Flexible input voltage: 5V to 20V from USB connector
- 5W mode when connected to 5V USB input
- WPC Qi1.2.4 standard compliant
- Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Active presence detection
- UART protocol to control and monitor the system
- Complete reference design (evaluation board, schematics, PCB layout, firmware and tools)
- 2 layers PCB
- Low standby power consumption
- Flash memory based
- CE certified
- ROHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.