This demonstration board is based on the new VIPer17H device, that is a converter that offers in one package a PWM controller built in BCD6 technology and a 800 V avalanche rugged vertical power section.
The VIPer17H switches at 115 kHz and can deliver 6 W from wide range operation from 85 Vac to 305 Vac. It can also deliver 10 W when operating from European range of 175 Vac to 264 Vac.
This demonstration board has additional features asked by many customers: Standby wattage as low as 50 mW at no load.
Frequency jittering is implemented to make EMI measurement meet today's standards. Adjustable overload. Output short-circuit protection for hard short such as transformer saturation or shorted diode. Adjustable brown out and brown in feature.
Output over voltage protection.
The same PCB board has been designed in such a way that can be populated for either the double or even single output. The only difference between them is the extra output parts, the transformer, and the voltage divider for the feedback loop.
- Efficiency: 80% typical at 12 V output
- Line regulation: +/- 0.2%
- EMI: EN55022 class \"B\"
- Safety: overvoltage, overcurrent, brown out
- Load and cross regulation #2: +/-10%
- Load and cross regulation #1: +/-1%
- Input voltage range: 85 Vac to 264 Vac
- Temperature range from: 0° to 85 °C 105°C possible
- Input frequency: 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- Output voltage and current # 2: 12 V @ 0.25 A
- Output power: 5.5 W
- Output voltage and current # 1: 5 V @ 0.5 A
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.