The STEVAL-ISA076V1 demonstration board is based on the L6924D battery charger system with integrated power switch. The L6924D device is a fully monolithic battery charger dedicated to single-cell lithium-ion polymer (Li-Pol) battery packs, and is the ideal solution for space-limited applications such as PDAs, handheld equipment, cellular phones, and digital cameras.
When an external voltage-regulated wall adapter is used, the L6924D works in linear mode, and charges the battery using a constant current/constant voltage (CC/CV) profile.
When a current-limited adapter is used, the device can operate in quasi-pulse mode, dramatically reducing power dissipation.
- Operating input voltage up to 12 V
- Fully integrated solution with power MOSFET, reverse blocking diode, sense resistor, and thermal control
- Both linear and quasi-pulse operation
- Programmable charge current both in fast charge (up to 1 A) and in pre-charge mode
- Selectable 4.1 V and 4.2 V output voltage (±1% accuracy)
- Programmable termination current
- Programmable pre-charge mode voltage threshold
- Programmable charge timer
- Multifunction pin for flexible charge process termination
- Status outputs to drive LEDs or host processor interface
- Battery absence detection
- Closed loop thermal control
- NTC or PTC thermistor interface for battery temperature monitoring and protection
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.