The STEVAL-ISA077V2 demonstration board is based on the L6920D high efficiency step-up converter as well as the external components required for a typical application.
Startup is guaranteed at 1 V and the device operates down to 0.6 V. The output voltage can be adjusted from 2 V to 5.2 V and two fixed output voltages (3.3 V and 5 V) are also available.
- 0.6 V to 5.5 V operating input voltage
- 1 V startup input voltage
- Internal synchronous rectifier
- Zero shutdown current
- 3.3 V and 5 V fixed or adjustable
- Output voltage (2 V up to 5.2 V)
- 120 mΩ internal active switch
- Low battery voltage detection
- Reverse battery protection
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.